Assam Police SI Syllabus 2022, Section Wise Syllabus for Written Exam
Assam Police SI Syllabus 2022, The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRBASSAM), Assam has issued the admit card for the post of Assam Police AB UB. The candidates who have filled out the application form can download it by visiting the official website of the SLPRB, Assam.
The SLPRB admit card makes candidates eligible to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST). The candidates will be examined in different rounds to fill the 2134 vacant posts in the Assam Police. In the Physical test, candidates Height and chest measurements will be checked to get selected for further rounds from February 01, 2022.
Assam Police SI Syllabus 2022, Exam pattern & Question Paper
The Written Exam for the Assam Police Recruitment is held at the last stage of the selection process. Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Document Verification/Physical standard Test and Final Merit List.
The Assam Police SI written exam is an OMR Based written test that will be conducted for a total of 100 marks. Each question will comprise of 1 (one) mark and there will be 100 questions. A negative marking of ½ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The Assam Police SI Exam Pattern Subject Wise Mark Distribute
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, Comprehension||35||35|
|Culture and History of India & Assam||35||35|
Assam Police SI Exam Syllabus 2022
The Assam Police SI Written Examination paper will be divide into three sections-
- Aptitude, comprehension and Logical reasoning
- Matters relating to the Culture and History and of Assam and India
- General Knowledge
Assam Police SI Syllabus: Aptitude and Comprehension
Candidates need to emphasis the following topics in this section:
- Focus on Venn Diagrams
- Number Series, Problem Solving Techniques, Coding and de-coding,
- Statement & Conclusion type questions
- Arithmetic reasoning, non-verbal series, arithmetical number series
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Missing Verbs.
- Cloze Test.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Word Formations.
- Para Jumbles.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
b) Logical reasoning :
- Space visualization,
- Problem solving,
- Analysis and Judgment,
- Visual memory,
- Arithmetical reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships,
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
c) Quantitative Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Boats and Streams.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Chain Rule.
- Height and Distance.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Races and Games.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Stocks and Share.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Simple & Compund Interest.
- Profit , Lose
- Data Interpretations
- Problems on Ages
Assam Police SI Syllabus: History and Culture of Assam and India
The topics that need to be studied for this section are:
- History of Assam with emphasis on the various kingdom, their rules and achievements
- History of India, pre and post-independence India
- Major wildlife sanctuary and national park, major tourism (forts, palaces, caves, mausoleum, ancient notable and natural places etc.), major rivers, irrigation planning.
- Major personalities of Assam (political, sportsmen, litterateur, artist, administration, author, social worker etc.)
Assam Police SI Syllabus: General Knowledge
The topics for this section are as follows:
- History, Geography and Socio-Economic development of Assam & India
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance
- Modern History of India
- Indian culture
- Indian Economy
- Geography of India
- General Science
- Current Affairs all India
- Indian Polity
- Current Affairs in Assam
Related Post: Assam Police SI Recruitment Notification
The Selection Board of Assam Police Sub Inspector (SI) are planning to conduct the Written examination to hire the eligible and talented applicants for Sub Inspector (Male and Female) Posts. Candidate can Download previous year question paper for helping of their current SI Exam Written exam preparation.
Download Assam Police SI Previous Year Question papers
Assam Police SI Previous Papers for Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 written test is available here. The Assam Police Recruitment has given a notification for various SI Posts Unarmed branches. However, the Job Seekers who are eagerly waiting for Assam Police Jobs can check Old Question Paper details here. Before going to the Previous Papers check the SI Official Notification details. The Previous year question paper and simple paper are available soon this website, visit regularly. You can also stusy for GK you can visit Freeschools.in