Awarding Director of Higher Education Assam for Post Graduate Research Ph.D, M.Phil, P.G LLM scholarship schemes 2021-2022
Online Applications (www.directorateofhisher ducation.assam.sov.in) are invited from the intending eligible students of Assam who fulfill the following general criteria for the above mentioned scholarship schemes which is Awarding by Director of Higher Education Assam for Post Graduate Research Ph.D, M.Phil, P.G LLM scholarship schemes 2021-2022.
Quantum of Financial Assistant :
l. For Ph.D @ Rs. 1000,/- per-month
2. For M.Phil @ F.s. 7OO/- per month
3. For P.G LLM @ Rs. 500/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for scholarship schemes :
Students must have uniformly good Academic records and who have obtained at least 55% marks in the last qualifying examinations (i.e. UG & P.G).
2. Students who are admitted as LLM/M. Phil/Ph.d/ post Doctorate Research Scholar in any recognized University for the session 2Ol8-2O19 are eligible for the schemes.
3. The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
4. The Students must have valid (up-to date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI and details to be submitted along with the application (Bank Name, A,/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
5. Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiary.
6. The candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
7. selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
How to Apply :
Intending students fulling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhiqhereducation.assam.gov.in in between 13th September to 8th October 2021 and take printout after online submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institution is to submit the documents (Hard copies of online form along with all relevant certificates/testimonials) to Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 78109 under hrs seal and signature on or before 30th October, 2021 positively.
List of the documents to be submitted (SCANNED)
a. PRC from DC,/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam.
b. Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is
at present studying.
c. Certificate from Research Guide/ Copy of Admission receipt.
d . Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. U.G/P.G).
e. Photograph and Signature.
Important Web Links
|Official Website||View Here|
|Apply Online||Apply here|
|Join our WhatsApp Group|
|Join our Telegram Channel|