BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts, 21 Vacancies : Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts notification on 15/06/2022. Notification is out for 21 vacancies on a temporary basis for its Project Sites in Rajasthan and Gujarat. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/06/2022 on or before 29/06/2022. Candidates who are interested in Project Engineer Posts can submit the application on or before the last date. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts
Aspirants can check and follow the dates given below and submit the online application accordingly. No other means of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts
The notification is released to recruit 21 Project Engineer Vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Rajasthan and Gujarat, India. Candidates can clearly check the category-wise vacancies below.
|S. No||Name of the Location||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates for the Project Engineer posts will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer||40,000 – 55,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/06/2022):
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/06/2022 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||32 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Project Engineer
- 4 Years B.E. / B.Tech. course from a reputed Institute / University in the following Engineering discipline:
- Electronics – Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication / Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Science – Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Science
- Candidates with 2 Years relevant post qualification experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other||Rs. 472.00|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
Importance Web Link
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|