E Shram card Self Registration Kese karna hai,E Sharm Card Kia Hai, know more
E Shram card: Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. Through the CSC NDUW EShram Card Online registration Online UP Bihar, MP & karnataka, aspirants can get jobs in Future, e shram gov in, e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login. beneficiaries are also freely register their name through Adhaar register mobile number by self registration benefit.
The number of workers who have registered on the e-shram portal launched by the central government four months ago has reached close to 16 crore. More than 15.88 crore workers have been registered on the portal. In this, there are more than 4.79 crore workers of Uttar Pradesh alone. In UP, there has been a flood of registrations on the portal after the Yogi government announced to give Rs 500 a month to the workers. In a single day i.e. on December 28, 3246069 people got e-Shramik cards
E Shram Card Online
E Shram Card Online: Beneficiaries are register their name through online portal of E Sharam card online UAN card in register.eshram.gov.in/ by the party self register in own mobile, it is not need to go any CSC or Computer online registration center etc.
What is E Shram Card?
Benefit of E Shram Card
Indian Government has run many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and labourers. Many workers are missing the opportunity to get benefits of the scheme because of a lack of awareness. You can check the benefits of E Shram Portal Registration. eshram card, e shram gov in, eshram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login
- Financial Support
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- More Job Opportunity
- Premium wave for 1 Year
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce
- E Shram Portal has been launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
- National database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be prepared through e-shram portal .
- This database will be seeded from Aadhaar.
- Through this portal, laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be linked together.
- The name, address, educational qualification, type of skill, family related information etc. will be entered on the portal.
- Various facilities will be provided to the workers through the e-shram portal.
- 12 digit record will be provided to all the registered workers which will be valid across the country.
- Through this card, the benefits of many schemes will also be provided to the workers.
- Through this card, the workers will be divided on the basis of their work, which will help them in providing employment.
- Through the database, the government will also get help in launching and operating various schemes for the workers.
- This portal will be operated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. e shram card download
Who can apply for E-Shramik card?
The Union Ministry of Labor and Employment will issue a 12-digit Universal Account Number (UAN) for about 38 crore laborers in the unorganized sector. This step will not only facilitate portability of welfare schemes, but workers will also get the benefit of many beneficial schemes in times of crisis. Let us inform that more than 38 crore unorganized workers from across the country can register on this portal. These include agricultural workers, migrant workers, gig workers, etc.
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labours
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- Share croppers Brick Kiln workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Beedli rolling
- Labelling and Packing
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Leather workers
- Domestic workers
- News paper vendors
- Rikshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- House Maids
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
Documents Required for e shram card registration
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration card
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number
Information Required for e shram online registration
Aadhaar linked active mobile number
Bank account details
Age should be between 16-59 years (26-08-1961 to 25-08-2005)
Eligibility to Apply E Shram Card
Any worker/laborer who is a citizen of India fulfilling the following criteria can apply for the E-Shram Card.
- Worker age should be between 15-59 years
- Worker should not be an income tax payer
- Worker should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
Stakeholders of e-Shram Portal
✔️ ministry of labor and employment
✔️ ministry of electronics and information technology
✔️ National Informatics Center
✔️ State/UT Govt.
✔️ Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
✔️ Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
✔️ Unorganized workers and their families
✔️ CSC – SPV
✔️ Department of Post through Post Office
✔️ private sector partner
How to Register E Shram card
step 1: Visit the official page of e-shram portal https://www.eshram.gov.in/.
Step 2 : Then on the homepage, link on “Registration on e-Shram” or https://register.eshram.gov.in/
Step 3: Enter Your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number.
Step 4: Fill up Captcha Code.
Step 5: Click on Yes / No option for EPFO and ESIC.
Step 6: Click on Send OTP Button.
Step 7: Open the Application Form and fil up details.
Step 8: Upload all required documents.
Step 9: Click on submit button and Take a printout of the application form.