ICMR JRF Recruitment 2021 | ICMR JRF Recruitment 2021 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
ICMR JRF Recruitment 2021
ICMR-JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP ENTRANCE EXAM SEPTEMBER, 2021 Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of 150 Junior Research Fellow vacancy. ICMR will hold a National level examination on Sunday, September 12, 2021 for determining the eligibility of Indian National candidates for the award of JRF through ICMR. The award of JRF to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding placement in a medical college/hospital/university/national laboratory/institution of higher learning and research as applicable. Fellowship will be initiated from the date of Ph.D. enrollment (should be within one year from the date of issue of JRF award letter) and it will be treated as date of joining, total duration being five years or submission of Ph.D. thesis (whichever is earlier).
ICMR JRF Recruitment 2021 Details
Important Dates for ICMR JRF Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date of Application – 01 July 2021
- Last Date of Application – 31 July 2021
- ICMR JRF Exam – 12 September 2021 (Sunday)
Eligibility for ICMR JRF Recruitment 2021
Syllabus for ICMR JRF Recruitment 2021
As prescribed by UGC.
A sample question paper for ICMR JRF Examination is available on ICMR website Download
How To fill up Application form for ICMR JRF Recruitment 2021 Exam
- Click here to directly from this website Apply online here
- Read carefully Prospectus and how to fill-up of application form here
- Steps involved in the filling of the application form of ICMR JRF Entrance exam include registration,
candidate login, etc. The steps are mentioned below.
2. Candidate Login
3. Payment of fee
4. Printing of Confirmation page
The detailed process of filling the application form of ICMR JRF Entrance exam.
- Before filling online applications, candidates are advised to go through the guidelines given at website http//pgimer.edu.in or icmr.nic.in. Incomplete applications will not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Need ready for Annexure-I to Annexure-VIII(B)
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – ICMR JRF Application Form 2021
Q.1. Will be there be a correction window facility for ICMR JRF
application form 2021?
Answer- Correction Window available only for if there is any update in Candidate Photograph
& Signature. Thus candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
Q.2. Can I submit the ICMR JRF application form in the offline mode?
Answer – No, candidates must fill the application form of ICMR JRF 2021 in online mode only.
Any other form of the application form will not be accepted.
Q.3. How can I pay the application fee?
Answer – The application fee of ICMR JRF registration 2021 has to be paid in online mode.
Candidates can use methods like credit/debit card or internet banking to pay the fee.
Selection procedure of ICMR JRF Recruitment 2021
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)/Online
- Duration of Examination : 02 hours (two hours) i.e. 120 minutes
- Date of Examination : Sunday, 12 th September, 2021
- Number of Shifts : 01 (One), Afternoon shift- 3 pm
- Location of Examination Centres : Tentatively 21 cities in India ( Ahmedabad (Gujarat) , Bengaluru , Bhopal, Bhubaneswar , Chandigarh, (Tricity) , Chennai , Dehradun , Delhi , Guwahati, Hyderabad , Jodhpur , Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Pune , Rajkot (Gujarat), Srinagar (J&K), Thiruvananthapuram , Varanasi )
- Language of Paper : English
- Type of Examination : Objective Type
The paper will consist of two Sections.
The Aptitude Section (Section A) will have 50 questions on (i) scientific phenomenon in everyday life; (ii) general knowledge in Sciences; and (iii) common statistics. All these questions would be compulsory with each question carrying 1 mark.
The subject Specific Section (Section B & C) would pertain to (B) Life Sciences and (C) Social Sciences. Each area of section B & C would have 100 questions and the candidate will attempt any 75 questions in the predesigned area of Section B or C. In the online Computer-based exam, the system will not allow the candidate to attempt more than 75 questions. Candidates are required to indicate the option for Section B or C in the application form too. Each question carries one mark.
Negative marking @ 0.25 will be made for each of the wrong answer.
The questions in both the Sections would appear in English only.
The qualifying marks will be 55% obtained in both the Sections (A+B or C) for General Category, EWS & OBC and 50% for
SC/ST and PwBD.
The exam will be held in the following streams: (1) Aptitude test (common for all) (2) Life Sciences (3) Social Sciences.
ICMR JRF Exam Prospectus Download
Sample Question paper for icmr jrf exam Download
Apply Online Here
Application Fill Up Instruction Download