Application are invited for short service commission courses for Indian Army Men (Tech) and Women (Tech) Unmarried Engineering Graduate also Window of Defense personal.
Course will start October 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1. Online Application Start: 25th May 2021
2. Closing of Application 15th June 2021
3. Total Vacancy:
- SSC (TECH)-57 MEN – 157 Nos,
- SSCW (TECH)-28 WOMEN – 14 Nos
4. Salary: 56,100 to 2,50,000 + others allowances
- Nationality: candidate must either be :-(i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will attach such certificate along with the application.
- Age : 20 to 27 Years as on 1st Oct 2021
- Educational Qualification: Applicant who has passed in Engineering Degree course or is in the final year of Engineering Degree course is eligible to apply. Applicant studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination along with marksheet of all semesters/years by 01 Oct2021.
6. Vacancies Details :
- For SSC(Tech)-57Men.
|Sl No||Engineering Streams (Listed in AI)||Vacancy|
|1||Civil/ Building Construction Technology||60|
|4||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||08|
|6||Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||31|
|8||Electronics & Telecommunication||05|
|10||Electronics & Communication||05|
|12||Micro Electronics & Microwave||03|
|13||Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||06|
|14||Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||04|
|17||Industrial / Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering & Mgt||06|
(b) For SSCW(Tech)-28
|Sl No||Engineering Streams (listed in AI)||Vacancy|
|1||Civil/ Building Construction Technology||05|
|3||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||01|
|4||Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||04|
|6||Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||01|
7. Required Documents :
- Application form (To be downloaded from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Self attested copy of Class 10thCertificate and Marksheet.
- Self attested copy of Class12thCertificate and Marksheet
- Self attested copy of Degree Certificate and Marksheet.
- Part II Order of marriage.
- Part II Order of demise of husband.
- Initial report of Battle/Physical casualty.
- Detailed report of Battle/Physical casualty.
- Battle/Physical Casualty Certificate
8. Selection Procedure:
- Short listing of Applications Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. The cut off will be applied in each 14 stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidate’s upto the final semester/year.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz.Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2. Those who fail in Stage-1will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie.www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage-2
9. How to Apply :
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln / Login’ and then click ‘Registration’(Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection –‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
N.B. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.