NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: North-East Frontier (NFR) Railway has opened an advertisement for the recruitment of apprentices in its various units in the North East and the Bihar States. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 from the website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Online application are invite from eligible candidate, all data available in official notification given below.
Candidates who are interested for Apprentice Posts can apply on or before 30 June 2022. More than 5600 vacancies are available in the designated trades at Workshops/Units such as Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop, Alipurduar (APDJ), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG, Tinsukia (TSK), New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN, Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS).
NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Details
NFR Apprentice 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Divisions/Workshop||Vacancies|
|Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG||1140|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||1110|
|Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop||919|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||847|
List of Trades NFR Apprentice 2022 Vacancy
Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
If You are find a govt jobs then subscribe our telegram chnnel or join whatsapp group also alow this website for notification.
NFR Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be 10th class passed or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board
15 to 24 years
NFR Apprentice 2022 Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared (trade wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate. ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done will be on the basis of the average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Rs. 100/- for UR/OBC Male
How to Apply NFR Apprentice
Fields indicated by * mark are mandatory.
Candidate has to fill- in the following basic information.
- Unit Name.
- Department Name
- Trade Name
- Differently abled
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of Father / Mother.
- Date of Birth.
- Aadhar Number.
- Candidate should enter a valid E-Mail ID and confirm the same.
- Candidate should enter his/her Mobile Number.
- Education details – Class 10 and ITI details.
- Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his / her address as per the specification given therein.
- Read the declaration and click SUBMIT.
- Save the information you have entered:
- A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the candidate will be displayed.
- Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour. Once registered, these fields CANNOT be modified.
- On submission, An Email will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and an acknowledgement will be displayed. The acknowledgement will contain a unique registration number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
- Upload clear / legible Photograph, Signature and relevant Documents: All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent colour passport size photograph, signature and relevant documents.
- The maximum file size of the photograph is 10 t0 40 kb , signature is 10 to 40 kb , left hand Thumb is 10 to 40 kb and that of the relevant Documents is 100 to 300 kb.
- The Online application system will not allow to upload any files larger than the above mentioned sizes.
- All candidates have to upload his/her photograph,signature and relevant Documents only in “jpg/jpeg format”. Once the photograph, signature and relevant documents files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen the Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, applicant shall save and print the acknowledgment receipt.
- A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Make Payment” link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
- Application Fee Payment
- Application fee as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking for which the service charges, shall be applicable in addition to the application fee.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile.
- You may take a print of your filled in Application form generated, for your records and future reference.
What is NFR Apprentice Age Limit ?
NFR Apprentice age limit is 15 to 24 age
Who can apply for Railways Apprentice Posts ?
The candidate should be 10th class passed or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI)
What is last date of NFR Apprentice Registration Dates ?
30 June 2022
How many posts are vacant in NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment ?
5636 Act Apprentice Vacancy under NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022