PAT 2021 Assam | Assam polytechnic entrance test 2021
Polytechnic admission test 2021 Assam, Online Application are online invite for eligible candidate for Assam Polytechnic PAT 2021 Application Form can be filled from 30th May 2021 state level entrance exam which is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE, Assam). candidates will be offered admission in Diploma in Engineering & Non-Engineering courses for the session 2021-2022. Details of application form mode, fee, application procedure are given below regarding Assam Polytechnic PAT Application Form 2021 or Diploma courses entrance exam in the 2021 for permeant resident of Assam Candidate. The diploma courses in the Assam State government Polytechnic college and outside of state.
Last date of Application PAT Assam : 30th June 2021
Maximum Age of PAT Assam As on 31/12/2021:
For General/ OBC 20 Years 6 Months and SC/ST 23 Years 6 Months
PAT 2021 Assam Education Qualification
HSLC or Equivalent with Mathematics , Science as compulsory subject with
40% marks Mathematics , Science for General/OBC candidate
35% Marks Mathematics , Science for Sc and
33 % marks Mathematics , Science for ST
Entrance Test center for PAT 2021 Assam
Admission test will be held on Mangaldoi, Tezpur and Govt Polytechnic / institution in Assam
Application Fee of PAT 2021 Assam
Application fees is Rs. 500/–
Payment Process : There are two modes of payment: ONLINE and OFFLINE
Online Payments can be made by Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Cards and Offline payments can be made at any branch of State Bank of India by printing the generated Bank Challan and depositing the fee amount at any nearby SBI Branch.
IMPORTANCE DATE FOR PAT 2021 ASSAM
- Apply Online start from : 20th May 2021
- Last Date of Application : 30th June 2021
- Issue Online Admit Card : 16th July to 20th July 2021
- Date of Examination : 25th July 2021
How to Apply PAT 2021 Assam
APPLICATION LINK CLICK HERE
(For eligibility criterion and other conditions, kindly read the Information Brochure & Notification very carefully)
Before applying online, keep the following points in mind:
- Applicants are required to apply only through Online mode, no other means/mode of submission of application form will be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to fill up the online application form well in advance, without waiting for the last date, to avoid the last minute hassle.
- Please keep your ‘scanned photograph’ and ‘scanned signature’ ready with you in the following format :
- Your recent scanned photograph only in .jpg format (file size should not exceed 100 KB)
- Your scanned signature only in .jpg format. (file size should not exceed 100 KB)
Step 1 – Click on “Click here to Apply”.
After clicking, the Application Form will appear
Step 2 – Fill up the Application form properly. It is mandatory to fill all the fields.
Step 3 – Upload your photograph & scanned signature and save the Application form by clicking the “Submit” button.
Step 4 – Once the Application form is saved, a unique application number will be generated for you which will be active throughout your admission process. Read the instructions carefully and click on “Next” to continue, the next step of the application process shall take you to the Payment Portal of State Bank Collect.
Select Payment Category “PAT – 2021” and in the next step you will be asked to enter your:
(i) Application number
(ii) Name of Applicant
(iii) Date of Birth
(iv) Centre of Examination
(vi) Contact number
(vii) Whether Differently abled
(viii) Belongs to Tea Garden/Ex.TGL Community
(ix) Belongs to Moran Community
(x) Belongs to Tai Ahom Community
(xi) Belongs to Koch Rajbhongsi Community
(xii) Belongs to Chutia Community
Step 5 –
Retain Printouts of the receipt generated by State Bank Collect, for future reference. The “State Bank Collect” step is the last step of the application and is required to be completed for successful application process.
Note: (i) Candidates who have successfully completed the above steps can check their status at any time by using the Applicant Login area.
(ii) Payments made/received shall be reflected and updated in the applicant login after receiving payment confirmation from Bank usually within 5-7 days.
No Application (hard-copy) need to be physically submitted at the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Candidates who have successfully completed the above steps can check their status at any time by using the Applicant Login area.
You can Log on to www.dte.assam.gov.in and click on Online Application for PAT 2021. In the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear. Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & your ‘Date of Birth’. to authenticate yourself.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR THE PAT 2021 ASSAM
- Log on to www.dte.assam.gov.in and click on Online Application for PAT 2021. In the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear. Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & your ‘Date of Birth’. You’ll be taken to the Applicant Login Page.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ (available after admit issue date as above)
- Your Admit Card will be generated. You can now take the Print out of your ADMIT CARD.
Online Apply CLICK HERE
Official Notification Download
Join us on Telegram for latest update SUBSCRIBE