Applications are invited from the Asstt. Teachers, both contractual and regular interested to work for the temporary attachment as Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator (CRCC) who fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below
As per the guidelines of Samagra Shiksha, Assam, there should be one Cluster Resource Centre
Coordinator (CRCC) for each cluster covering both elementary and secondary education stage. TheCRCC will be responsible for conducting the cluster level activities in accordance with the Govt. Notification No. E – 219473/34 dated 30/11/2022.
Total CRCC vacancy under SSA 933 Nos
Sivasagar : 13
South Salmara Mankachar: 3
Eligibility Criteria for SSA CRCC vacancy 2023
RegularTeacher of Elementary Level/Secondary Level(Excluding Subject Teacher/Post
Graduate Teacher)of the working district.
- In-service Contractual Teacher under Samagra Shiksha, Assam (including State Pool
Teacher) of the working district.
- Teachers of the same medium can apply against the medium-specific cluster.
- Single –Science/Hindi/Classical/Arabic/Sanskrit teacher of a school will not be eligible.
- Teacher of Single/DoubleTeacher school is not eligible.
- Head Master/Head Teacher/Principal are not eligible.
- Teacher from High PTR school shall not be eligible (In case of Lower Primary, PTR should
not be more than 30:1, in case of Upper Primary, PTR should be 35:1 and in case of High
School, PTR should not be more than 40:1).
- The teachers whose Schools have not performed well in Gunotsav (Grade B, Grade C &
Grade D) are not eligible.
- The maximum age is 45 years as on 1st January, 2023.
- The maximum age is 50 years as on the 1st January, 2023 for the teachers who have already served as CRCC
Graduation from UGC recognized University with NCTE-recognized professional qualification
(D.El.Ed./ B.Ed. etc.). However, preference will be given to the intending Asstt. Teacher with
In case of Dima Hasao, Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University. However, preference will be given to the intending Asstt. Teacher having D.El.Ed./B.Ed. etc.
In case of Garo medium clusters of Kamrup and Goalpara districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University. However, preference will be given to the intending Asstt. Teacher having D.El.Ed./B.Ed. etc.
Computer Literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet browsing etc.)
Preference will be given to the intending Asstt. Teacher with a Master’s Degree and TET qualified intending Asstt. Teacher. Intending Asstt. Teacher with at least 5 years teaching experience as Asstt. Teacher in Govt./
In case of more than one teacher being qualified from same school, then the candidate of
highest mark (in written examination, class demonstration and viva) will be selected for
attachment as CRCC.
Candidature will automatically be cancelled on submission of any false/fake
documents/information as and when detected.
The authority reserves the right to decide the allotment of the cluster.
The attached CRCCs shall not have any claim in future for absorption and continuation on
attachment as CRCC under Samagra Shiksha.
There will be a written test followed by class demonstration/presentation cum interview. The
date for Written Test will be published in the same websites as well as Notice Board of
respective DIET and DMO. Admit Card will be issued offline in the respective DIET and in the adjacent DIET as per list uploaded in the official websites of SCERT and Samagra Shiksha,
Sorted out applicants shall be intimated to appear before the authority for verification of
original document, any other supporting materials/ testimonial regarding his or her
qualification and experiences as given in his/ her application.
Last date of submission of application is 12-06-2023
Importance Web Link for SSA CRCC Jobs
Name of the DIET where application is to be submitted.
Interested Candidate can submit their application form in respective below mention Office.
- DIET KARIMGANJ KARIMGANJ
- DIET DHEMAJI DHEMAJI
- DIET JORHAT 1. JORHAT
- DIET TINSUKIA TINSUKIA
- DIET HAILAKANDI HAILAKANDI
- DIET LAKHIMPUR LAKHIMPUR
- DIET NALBARI NALBARI
- DIET CACHAR CACHAR
- DIET SIVSAGAR 1. SIVSAGAR
- DIET SONITPUR SONITPUR
- DIET DARRANG DARRANG
- DIET KAMRUP 1. KAMRUP
- KAMRUP METRO
- DIET MORIGAON MORIGAON
- DIET NAGAON NAGAON
- DIET GOALPARA GOALPARA
- DIET DIBRUGARH DIBRUGARH
- DIET DHUBRI 1. DHUBRI
- SOUTH SALMARA MANCACHAR
- DIET GOLAGHAT GOLAGHAT
- DIET BONGAIGAON BONGAIGAON
- DIET BARPETA BARPET
- Starting date of submission of application: 12th May 2023
- Last date of submission of application: 12th June 2023
- Issue of admit card: By 30th June, 2023
- Date of written test: 8th July, 2023
- Declaration of result of written test: 15th July, 2023
- Date of class Demonstration/ Presentation cum interview: By 22th July, 2023
- Declaration of Final result: By 31st July, 2023
How many total posts are vacancy in SSA CRCC 2023?
Total 933 nos of posts available in SSA CRCC posts
How many Salaries draw of CRCC under SSA?
The selected Asstt. Teachers will draw their salary against the parent post of teacher. No additional allowance or incentives shall be paid except for Contingency expenditure.
What is the starting date of application of CRCC under SSA?
Starting date of application is 12th May 2023