SBI Recruitment 2021 Probationary Officer’s 2000 Posts
State Bank of India has released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of Probationary Officers in various branches of SBI across the country. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online here from below web link.
Details SBI Recruitment 2021 Probationary Officer’s 2000 Posts
Name of Post: Probationary Officer
No of Posts: 2,000 Posts
- General: 810 Posts
- EWS: 200 Posts
- OBC: 540 Posts
- SC: 300 Posts
- ST: 150 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government as on 31st December 2021.
Final Year Students: Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31st December 2021.
Age Limit: The candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st April 2021. Candidates must have been born not later than 1st April 2000 and not earlier than 2nd April 1991 (both days inclusive).
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 5 years for ST candidates and 10 years for PwD candidates.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete their online application process, the fee may vary according to the reservation category of the candidates. The complete details regarding the fee are given below.
|Persons with Disabilities||Free|
Payment Method: Candidates are able to pay their application fee through online payment gateway. Candidates should have any one of the following options to make the payment – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI.
Important Dates of SBI Recruitment 2021 Probationary Officer’s 2000 Posts
- Starting date of online application: 5th October 2021
- Last date of online application: 25th October 2021
- Date of Prelims Exam: November/December 2021
- Date of Main Exam: December 2021
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters : 1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination : November/ December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination : December 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter : 2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination : December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination : January 2022
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter : 1st /2nd week of February 2022 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises : 2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result : February / March 2022
Important Web Link SBI PO Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online Application||Apply online here|
|Our other website||freeschools.in|
|Join our WhatsApp Group|
|Join our Telegram Channel|
Selection Procedure of SBI PO Recruitment 2021
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
Subject wise time and marks :
1. English Language, No. of Question-30, 20 minutes
2. Quantitative Aptitude , No. of Question-35, 20 minutes
3. Reasoning Ability, No. of Question-35, 20 minutes
Phase-II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, No. of qustion-45, Marks-60, Time –60 Minutes
- Data Analysis & Interpretation, No. of qustion-35, Marks-60, Time –45 Minutes
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, No. of qustion-40, Marks-40, Time –35 Minutes
- English Language, No. of qustion-35, Marks-40, Time –40 Minutes
SBI PO Salary of SBI Recruitment 2021 Probationary Officer’s 2000 Posts
The initial basic salary offered to an SBI Probationary Officer is Rs 41,960 (with 4 advanced increments). As per the revised Bipartite Settlement With four advance increments in the compensation size of a Probationary Officer is 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840. This means the PO will get a basic of Rs 36000 with an increment of Rs 1490 for the next 7 years, followed by a basic of Rs 46430 with an annual increment of Rs 1740 for the next two years and so on.
SBI PO Job Profile & Promotion:
The candidates who are shortlisted for SBI PO posts have to go through training regarding the basic banking knowledge before joining as Probationary Officer. At the time of joining, the candidates have to sign a bond of Rs. 2 lakhs and serve the bank for a minimum of three years. After the probation period, the candidates will be confirmed as Junior Manager Grade Scale I (JMGS-I)
Being the most prestigious bank of the country, the employees ought to get the best from the job. SBI conducts promotion exams annually, that increases the job standard(profile), position and salary. Thus, a PO gets good exposure in the overall terms of his career. A two-year probation needs to be served by the SBI PO. After that, the promotion positions are as follows:
1. Assistant Manager
2. Deputy Manager
4. Chief Manager
5. Assistant General Manager
6. Deputy General Manager
7. General Manager
8. Chief General Manager
9. Deputy Managing Director
10. Managing Director