Teacher Recruitment ASSTC Director of Land Record Assam
Applications are invited in Standard form of Application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette for eligible Indian citizens for contractual engagement at Assam Survey Settlement Training Center as faculties for the following position
Vacancy Details Teacher Recruitment ASSTC Director of Land Record Assam
Name of post : Faculties for Modern Survey
No of post : 3 Nos.
Age limit : Maximum upto 65 Years
Salary : 25000/-
Education Qualification :
1) Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university having two years certificate course from IT in Drawing Drafting/Mapping, training in Mapping/Drawing.
2) GIS, GPS, DGPS & ETS training completion certificate from ISO Certified agency.
3) Applicant must possess good communication skill in English, Assamese and Bengali fluently.
4) Diploma course in Computer Application.
5) Applicant having minimum three years faculty. experience from Govt. training institute in GIS, GPS, DGPS & ETS will be given, preference.
How to Apply of Teacher Recruitment ASSTC Director of Land Record Assam
Application should be submitted on or before 18h November, 2021 upto 3 pm during office hours at
The o/o the Principal Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre Rajahnagar, Dakhingaon, P.O. Sawkuchi, Guwahati, Dist. Kamrup (M), PIN- 781040, Assam.
A self addressed envelope of 9X4″ size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 must be enclosed.inside the sealed envelope.
Education degrees, recognized Universities/ institutes shall only be considered.
Three copies of recent passport size photographs must.be pasted in the top of the
Candidates must submit their relevant testimonials along with the application.
Download official Notification for 3 Nos of Teacher Recruitment ASSTC Director of Land Record Assam
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h4″ question-0=”How to Apply for the post of Faculty under DLR ?” answer-0=”Candidate can apply submit their application through Assam Gazette Standard form Pt IX to the office of the Principle.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true” css_class=””]