SSA Assam Recruitment Assistant Teacher jobs for KAAC 2021
Name of Post: Assistant Teacher at Lower Primary (LP) School on contractual basis in KAAC
Total Post: 559
Last Date: 05/06/2021
Open date of online application: 27/05/2021, 10:00 AM
closing date of online application: 05/06/2021, Midnight
District Wise no.of vacancy under Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council,SSA, KAAC
Karbi Anglong : 331
West Karbi Anglong : 228
Age: Maximum age (Years): UR- 40, OBC/MOBC-43,SC/ST/ST(H)/PwD – 50
Resident-ship: Candidate must be a permanent resident in KAAC, Karbi Anglong Autonomous council
At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with Assam LP- TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognized institutes
At least 45% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with Assam LP- TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations,2002.
At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with Assam LP- TET and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.)
At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with Assam LP- TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (Special Education)
Graduation from UGC recognized University with Assam LP- TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognized institutes
Graduation with at least 50% marks from UGC recognized University with LP- TET and Bachelor in Education(B.Ed.) from recognized institutes/University.
The appointee who is appointed on the basis of qualification of Bachelor of Education(B. Ed) shall mandatorily undergo a Six-month bridge course in Elementary Education recognized by the National council for Teacher Education(NCTE) within two years of the appointment [5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC & PH] candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidate may apply online application on following link , no offline application will be received
A candidate can apply only for one post in one district mentioned above.
Documents Requirement :
- Documents upload much be in colour :
- Scanned Passport size Photograph.
- PDF Copy of HSSLC Mark-sheet
- PDF Copy of Graduation Mark-sheet.
- PDF Copy of 2 Year D El Ed./BEd. Mark-sheet
- PDF Copy of Mark-sheet and Certificate of Assam TET.
- PDF Copy of Certificate of Permanent Residential Certificate(PRC),Sports (participation in recognized sports at National Level representing Assam) and Fine Arts and Cultural activities (representing the State officially at National Level).
- PDF Copy of HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate in support of age.
- Scanned Signature.
- Hard copy of all testimonials shall have to be submitted to the District Mission Office, SSA, KAAC, Diphu.
Separate merit list will be published in each district, selection of candidate shall be strictly in order of merit as per govt norms and marks will be allocate as follows-
HSSLC or its equivalent
Assam TET for LPS
2 year D.el.Ed, B.ED. etc.
Sports (National level in representing Assam)
Achievement in Fin Arts , Cultural Activities (Represent state official at National Level)